Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Bath Time Story

We lived in an old office space. It was small but big enough for a bed room, a sitting area, a desk and a make shift kitchen. We had no hot water, and the bathroom consisted of the basic toilet and small wall hung sink.

Every evening we would take a walk. One night it was very humid and when we returned home I complained about my underarms being irritated from sweat.

"I can't wait till my shower tomorrow. My pits are raw from sweating!" I told him. I would go shower at my mother's house a few miles away three or four times a week. He was a member of the local YMCA. He showered after his workouts four or five times a week.

While I unloaded the items we had purchased from the local shop on our way home from our walk, he took the coffee carafe and filled it with water. This he poured into the coffee maker and turned it on. While the water dripped through he washed up the morning coffee cups sitting in the bathroom sink. By then the water had finished running through the maker and was hot. He took a medium size glass mixing bowl, set it in the bathroom sink, and poured the hot water in it.

He called me over and pulled my tee shirt over my head, then unhooked my bra. He sat me on the edge of the bed, removed my shoes and socks. Then he pushed me onto my back, unzipped my jeans, and pulled them off. I was still laying on the bed as he slid his hands under me and tugged at my panties, running his tongue down my belly while slipping them along my thighs to my feet and off. He spread my legs and licked my pussy sending a little wave of excitement over me. He stopped, stood up, reached out a hand to me, and said, "Come get your bath."

I followed him into the tiny bathroom. He put the lid down on the toilet and spread a towel over it.

"Sit down," he commanded. He took a wash cloth and dipped it in the bowl of hot water. Taking a bar of soap he made lather on the cloth. Taking my left arm he raised it and gently washed my arm and pit. The cloth was warm and soothing and the soap smelled clean & fresh. He rinsed the cloth and wiped soap from my skin. "Turn to the other side." he demanded.

I slid around so he could reach my right side. Again he dipped the cloth into the hot water and rubbed the bar of soap to make more lather.

After he finished washing and rinsing my right arm and pit he said, "Move to the edge of the seat so I can wash your pussy." I slid over until my ass was barely on the edge of the toilet seat. "Spread your legs" he commanded. I did as I was told. Rinsing and soaping up the cloth a third time he gently ran it between my legs and rubbed my pussy.

"Wait, that's not the cloth!" I yelped nervously. "No, it isn't" he said as he pushed his fingers deeper inside me. I squirmed as he withdrew his fingers, and put them in his mouth and sucked them clean. "Your pussy tastes good," he said as he rinsed the cloth again. After wiping away the soap between my legs, he rinsed the cloth for the last time.

"Stand up, face the wall. Lean against it and spread your legs!" he said firmly. Again I did as I had been commanded. He took the cloth and ran it between the cheeks of my ass. While doing so he ran his finger across my butt hole. Putting the cloth down, he pressed his finger against my hole again. I resisted a little, and he put his mouth close to my ear and said softly, "Shall I get the jelly?"

As he spoke my mind drifted for a moment. I felt the coolness of the cinder block wall on my chest and face, and the heat of his body on my back, the touch of his finger prodding my anus. He was speaking, but the words didn't register in my mind, just his tone, telling me about what I wanted, what I needed. Suddenly I felt a tongue on my pussy! I opened my eyes and jumped a little. I could smell sweetness in the air. Ginger? Gardenia? I heard a feminine laugh.

"Spread your feet apart," he said softly. "Make room for her." I don't know how he did it, but his voice could conjure people and things, and I could see and feel them in my mind. My cheek and hands were pressed against the wall, but I could see her, crouched on the floor under me, licking my clit like candy. He knew how hot she made me, and how it made me want him all the more. I heard her giggle as she began to wiggle up the wall, facing me, running her tongue up my belly with little nibbles along the way.

As she slid up the wall, her body pushed mine back, into him. He was running his tongue down my back to the little cleft above my ass. I shivered, feeling the fur of his chest slide over my ass, knowing he was going to kneel down and run his tongue over my butt hole. Now she is up to my breasts, sucking one at a time into her mouth, gently biting the nipple sending little shock waves through my body. Again she giggled, sliding up to face me, her back against the wall, her tits pressed into mine, her hands on my waist. She kissed me, gently, her lips just brushing mine, her tongue just barley touching mine, just a tease of a kiss.

I could smell the sweetness her hair as she nuzzled into my neck. I wanted to run my hands over her body, feeling her smooth skin, but I knew if I did, he would stop licking and probing my bottom. I didn't want him to stop, I wanted more, and I wanted his cock in my ass. I wanted her, I wanted both of them, and I wanted to devour them. He knew I wanted her, he knew I wanted him; he was making me wait, to beg him to fuck me. He wanted to watch me get hotter and wetter, knowing I wanted them both so badly.

My mind was getting cloudy and it was hard to breath. She was pressed against me, he was moving, getting up off the floor. "Come here" he commanded. I didn't want to move from her body, my arms stiff from holding them at head level for so long.

"Go," she whispered to me, pushing me away. "Go, I'll be along in a while."

"Yes" I moaned, "please get the jelly" He laughed and pulled me away from the wall, turning me to face him. His cock was hard, standing out, beckoning to me. "I want you" I said, "I want your cock in my ass, I want it now, please!"

He smiled, took my hand and drew me to him. He wrapped his strong arms around me. "You'll get what you need, I will fill you up, " he whispered in my ear and scooped me up like a rag doll and carried me to the bed.

Laying me face down on the bed, he curled beside me. "Did you enjoy your bath?" he asked as he stroked my back. "Oh yes! I loved it," I said as I anticipated his next move. He ran his hand over my butt cheeks and slipped his fingers between my legs.

"Did you like it when I licked your ass hole?" he asked. Sucking in my breath, feeling him stoke my tight little hole, "Yes, yes!" I gasped. His fingers probed my hole as I squirmed, trying to push against them.

My heart beat faster, as I could feel his fingers, first pushing into my pussy, "mmm, you are very wet!" he whispered, then pushing into my eager butt hole. "There! Is that what you wanted?" He pushed harder. I tried to answer but was not able to, I could only think about his fingers, wanting more. He started pumping his fingers in and out of me, going deeper and harder with each stroke, all the while whispering in my ear, "That's what you want! I know what you need. You need to be butt fucked. I'll give it you. I'll fuck your tight little hole!"

My desire was building, I wanted to touch myself, I wanted to cum. Still lying face down on the bed I tried to slide my hand to my clit. It was difficult, not much room to move, he was pressing me into the bed with each thrust of his fingers. I finally was able to wiggle my hand to my clit and began to rub, but I needed more room to move my hand, to get to the right spot! I wanted to feel him fucking me. I wanted his cock. I raised my butt up to give my hand more room. He thrust harder into my ass. I could smell the sweetness again. I could hear her laugh. I felt like I was being tossed in the ocean as the tide was coming in. Suddenly I came, rising up almost bent double as I pressed my throbbing clit.

I dropped back down on the bed, dragging my hand out from under my body. I put my fingers to my mouth, licked them and felt the desire returning. He pulled my cheeks apart so he could lick my tender hole. His tongue made slow circles and then pushed inside. He moved back, rolled me over, and kissed me, pushing his tongue deep in my mouth. I could taste myself in his kiss. "Please" I whispered, "please put your cock in me!" He reached over and pulled a pillow to us. Lifting my bottom, he slipped it under me.

He lay on top of me and his cock slipped into my wet pussy.

"You are so hot! I don't think we will need the jelly!" He pushed himself up onto his knees, pulled out, and put the head of his cock against my butt hole.

"Please!" I whimpered again. He pushed, slowly, letting me relax and stretch open. His cock was so hard, it felt so hot, and it felt so big, opening me up. I wanted him to push hard and fast, but he took his time, slowly, allowing me to feel every inch on his huge cock as it penetrated my ass. I took it, breathless, waiting, knowing he would bottom out, and then it would begin. Then he would fuck me the way I needed to be fucked.

He began pumping, holding my bent knees, as I pushed against each thrust. I reach down to my clit and began to rub. Almost immediately I felt the rush of the water, smelled her perfume, and heard her laugh. He felt my ass get tight, "That's it baby, show me what you need!" he said as he pounded my butt hole. Stretching my legs out onto his shoulders and raising my ass off the bed, I came! It was so deep, hard, and delicious. I fell back on to the bed, pulling my knees up again. "Was that good, Baby?" he asked. "mmm" I nodded. "Do you want more?" he asked.

I smiled, "Please?"